EPI Geophysics goal: attempt to identify archaeological targets around the parsonage which may include: burials, outbuildings, and the foundations of an earlier parsonage.
The congregation became active in 1703, and the first church was erected about 1717. The second church, erected on the same site in 1754, was granted a charter by King George III on December 6, 1769. It was destroyed by fire in 1858. The cornerstone of the present church was laid on July 7, 1860. The building was consecrated May 20, 1861.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 12, 2004.
The churchyard contains a cemetery with graves and tombstones dating back to 1715.